The following is a list of recommended books for reading. I don’t personally agree with every single thing in each book, however, they have been helpful to me in my spiritual growth. I hope they are helpful to you as well. If there are other categories you would like me to include, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confessions | Augustine
- How We Got the Bible | Neil R. Lightfoot
- John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, & Doxology | Parsons, Burk
- Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption | Hildebrand, Laura
Calvinism vs Arminianism
- Hand in Hand | Alcorn, Randy
- The Potters Freedom: A Defense of the Reformation and the Rebuttal of Norman Geisler’s Chosen But Free | White, James
- What is Reformed Theology? | Sproul, R.C.
- The Accidental Feminist | Reissig, Courtney
- Designed for Joy: How the Gospel Impacts Men & Women, Identity and Practice | Strachan, Owen
- Satan Cast Out: A Study In Biblical Demonology | Leahy, Frederick S.
- Note to Self: The Discipline of Preaching to Yourself | Thorn, Joe
- A Gospel Primer for Christians: Learning to See the Glories of God’s Love | Vincent, Milton
- The Discipline of Spiritual Discernment | Challies, Tim
- Reckless Faith | MacArthur, John
- I Am A Church Member | Rainer, Thom S.
- FREE eBook – Ten Indictments Against the Modern Church | Washer, Paul
- What is the Church? | Sproul, R.C.
- What is a Healthy Church? | Dever, Mark
- Are These The Last Days? | Sproul, R.C.
- Heaven Misplaced | Wilson, Douglas
- The Holiness of God | Sproul, R.C.
- Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist | Piper, John
- When I Don’t Desire God | Piper, John
- Silent Shepherd | MacArthur, John
- Strange Fire | MacArthur, John
- Messy Grace: How a Pastor With Gay Parents Learned to Love Others Without Sacrificing Conviction | Kaltenbach, Caleb
- Embracing Obscurity | Anonymous
- FREE eBook – You Can’t Do It: Why Your Purpose & Your Abilities Are Totally Incompatible | Skwarczynski, Eric
- Blood Work: How the Blood of Christ Accomplishes Our Salvation | Carter, Anthony J.
- Hard to Believe: The High Cost and Infinite Value of Following Jesus | MacArthur, John
- The Passion of Jesus Christ: Fifty Reasons Why He Came to Die | Piper, John
- The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God | Keller, Timothy
- When Sinner’s Say “I Do”: Discovering the Power of the Gospel for Marriage | Harvey, Dave
- Finish the Mission: Bringing the Gospel to the Unreached and Unengaged | Piper, John / Mathis, David / Platt, David
- FREE Paperback – Revolution in World Missions | Yohannan, K.P.
New Covenant Theology
- Abraham’s Four Seeds | Reisinger, John G.
- Tablets of Stone | Reisinger, John G.
- Sexual Detox | Challies, Tim
- Alone With God | MacArthur, John
- Does Prayer Change Things? | Sproul, R.C.
- Power of Prayer in a Believer’s Life | Spurgeon, Charles Haddon
- Feed My Sheep: A Passionate Plea for Preaching | Mohler, Albert
- Preaching: Communicating Faith in An Age of Skepticism | Keller, Timothy
- Preaching for God’s Glory | Begg, Allistair
- The Revival Journey: Experiencing God’s Reviving Presence | Van Gelderen, John
- When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor…and Yourself | Corbett, Steve / Fikkert, Brian
- FREE Paperback – No Longer a Slumdog | Yohannan, K.P.
- The Reformation Study Bible | Ligonier Ministries / R.C. Sproul
- The Best is Yet to Come: Faith for Today, Hope for the Future | Laurie, Greg
- FREE Paperback – God has A Wonderful Plan for Your Life: The Myth of the Modern Message | Comfort, Ray
- Systematic Theology | Grudem, Wayne
- What is the Trinity? | Sproul, R.C.
- Jesus Among Other Gods: The Absolute Claims of the Christian Message | Zacharias, Ravi
- The Dark Side of Islam | Sproul, R.C. / Saleeb, Abdul